Graphic designer with expertise in branding, visual identity, website design,
user interface and motion graphics. Technically proficientin Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Master of Art in Graphic Design and Digital Media
Academy of Art University
San Francisco, CA / 2017
Bachelor of Art in Advertising
Chinese Culture University
Taipei, Taiwan / 2013
Visual Designer / Cricut
San Francisco, USA / July-present
- Assisted in Cricut’s rebranding project, including logo design, visual system,
packaging design, and UI/ UX design- Produced icons for packaging, mobile app and website
- Collaborate with the rest of the brand design team and visual design
team to ensure alignment with overall campaign concepts that clearly
support and reinforce Cricut’s brand and personality
Graphic Design Intern / Gogoldfish Design Studio
Taipei, Taiwan / July-Sep, 2016
- Assisted designers in designing packaging for studio’s own products-T!ME Wall Clock.
- Collaborated on a project to create a logotype for an online short film.
Design Assistant / Dartmeco Fashion Design Studio
Taipei, Taiwan / Mar-Sep 2014
- Assisted in managing the online store.
- Produced product photography for online store and social media.
- Retouched photos for online store and social media.
- Designed shopping bag for the studio.
- Collaborated on a project to create a new logo for a kitchen supplies client.
- Developed on a project to create a logotype for studio’s own designed products-Elvis Ruler.
Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Lightroom),
Sketch, Microsoft Office, Book Binding, Papercraft
Doodling, Outdoor Activities, Bikram Yoga, Cooking and Baking